It was reported from Hanoi that a fire took over a bar under renovation and left six workers dead in the centre of the city of Hanoi.

Thanh Nien Newpaper stated that out of those six reported dead, two were couples who were renovating the bar when the fire ignited.

Even though the blaze was taken out by the fire fighters, who took two hours to put it out, the six people died of suffocation as they could not come out within time.

The reports taken from the fire police chief, To Xuan Thieu, stated that there is a high possibility that the fire broke out due to welding sparks.

Since fire regulations are not being kept under considerations, there have been quite a lot of fires in Vietnam since the past few years.

 

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY